Improve performance with website redesign
Awareness & Engagement
UI / UX design
We improved performance by working in 2 stages
A first phase of research in which we have:
- conducted two interview sessions to investigate the still unexpressed values and strengths, and what could be the critical issues in the purchase flow;
- analyzed the SEO ranking situation on Google and the whole user experience in relation to the target market;
- overhauled the order of categories, the taxonomy of products in the catalog, the uniformity of the design system, and created different contact forms for different user needs.
A second phase of website redesign in which we have:
- Mapped old pages to the new tree to avoid loss of acquired ranking;
- proposed a new UX tree and specific layouts taking into account the most visited and used pages by users;
- developed the website with WordPress (widely supported open source CMS) and a custom theme to improve loading speed and allow the client to make updates independently, in line with its operational needs;
- performed strategic migration of content from the old platform to the new one;
- implemented new tracking via GTM to centralize events and facilitate maintenance and future implementations;
- connected to a CMP for consent management.
on the new site compared with the previous one
Ready for the #TWOW effect?
"*" indicates required fields